Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

VisionaryEric wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm Barr is going to cock up his report, regardless of the conclusion.
The problem is, what can he say? He can’t mention anyone investigated and not charged. That’s in the Special Counsel law, as I understand it.

It IS possible that mueller has found impeachable offenses against trump. He cannot be indicted as President. We will have to wait and see.
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by Gunzen »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:06 am
VisionaryEric wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm Barr is going to cock up his report, regardless of the conclusion.
The problem is, what can he say? He can’t mention anyone investigated and not charged. That’s in the Special Counsel law, as I understand it.

It IS possible that mueller has found impeachable offenses against trump. He cannot be indicted as President. We will have to wait and see.

It’s over, Trump will still be investigated for bullshit, and none of it will matter to the mjority of Americans because “it’s about the economy, stupid.”

This had to be a win for the left to sway the middle, and this won’t do it. He isn’t a traitor, and the left look like fucking idiots.

And this is going to really hurt them if they still try to impeach.

I love how this thread diverted from the main point. The left was waiting for this with bated breath. They though they had him.

The left was praying that the President was a traitor because they didn’t get what they wanted in 2016. They wanted the economy to to collapse too.

They put their personal issues with Trump ahead of the well being of the US. Just like the politicians did.

Fucking pathetic.

I remember this, lol. Oooh, didn’t age so well now did it?
Last edited by Gunzen on Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Multiple_Sclerosis
No Good Dirty Rotten Filthy Forum Spammer!

Post by Multiple_Sclerosis »

Gunzen wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:53 am
VinceBordenIII wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:06 am

No, he could be recommended for indictment if there are any charges. It is not Meullers job to indict, that is the DOJ. He HAS TO recommend indictment if he feels there were any treason, high crimes or misdemeanors regarding collusion or treason.

There were none. And that is why this is over. He has basically said there is nothing there.

Sorry. But if their are salacious details or process crimes that are indictable offenses Mueller has to report them.

It’s over, Trump will still be investigated for bullshit, and none of it will matter to the mjority of Americans because “it’s about the economy, stupid.”

This had to be a win for the left to sway the middle, and this won’t do it. He isn’t a traitor, and the left look like fucking idiots.

And this is going to really hurt them if they still try to impeach.

I love how this thread diverted from the main point. The left was waiting for this with bated breath. They though they had him.

The left was praying that the President was a traitor because they didn’t get what they wanted in 2016. They wanted the economy to to collapse too.

They put their personal issues with Trump ahead of the well being of the US. Just like the politicians did.

Fucking pathetic.

I remember this, lol. Oooh, didn’t age so well now did it?
Your indictment is still looming.
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Post by Gunzen »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:57 pm Nighty night libs. Sorry you were lied to by the press (smirk at the term) and your Dem reps. Get off the slave plantation and make your own way in the World. Have a great weekend and see you next week. Out.
They realize that this means Trump will win in 2020. This was pretty much their only hope.

I have to tell ya, it must suck to be a liberal, first Obama gives away all of their power, the Trump beats their Queen, then after two years of failed attempts to dethrone Trump, he is also succeeding and has a clear path to reelection.

Lol, those libs must be miserable.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

How Trump is on track for a 2020 landslide

"But if the election were held today, he’d likely ride to a second term in a huge landslide, according to multiple economic models with strong track records of picking presidential winners and losses."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... on-1230495

Not FOX, not Brietbart, not Daily Caller. Its Politico.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:03 pm Image
How many of the indictments were collusion perpetrated by Mr. Trump vs how many of those emails were sent and received by Mrs. Clinton on a server that she was using to try and avoid FOIA disclosures?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Blast wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:07 pm
How many of the indictments were collusion perpetrated by Mr. Trump vs how many of those emails were sent and received by Mrs. Clinton on a server that she was using to try and avoid FOIA disclosures?
The meme does not accuse Trump of collusion. I don't count Madam Secretaries Emails
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

This is not the deep end. This is a forum for smirking and mockery.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Blast wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:07 pm
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/us/p ... p.amp.html
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

ThirdRail wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:38 pm I wish we had a Politics Forum around here
Gunzen and WTC are too scared to tread there, so they monkey up General Discussion
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:41 pm
ThirdRail wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:38 pm I wish we had a Politics Forum around here
Gunzen and WTC are too scared to tread there, so they monkey up General Discussion
Yes, your gainsaying and memes are frightening.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Yeah, a couple of things. First, this is Gunzen's thread you Dumbass Pa Hick. Second, out of a total of 155 posts, I have contributed 24. You have contributed 41. So, you tell me who is "gumming" up this thread? Stupid Fuck waste of space.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:38 pm
Yeah, a couple of things. First, this is Gunzen's thread you Dumbass Pa Hick. Second, out of a total of 155 posts, I have contributed 24. You have contributed 41. So, you tell me who is "gumming" up this thread? Stupid Fuck waste of space.
I do believe that the point being made is that this thread doesn't belong in GD in the first place.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:47 pmI do believe that the point being made is that this thread doesn't belong in GD in the first place.
Yeah, someone raised this via PM too, my view as Grand High Chief Head Moderator is that some topics, while obviously political, get such pervasive coverage that even a GD cretin has an interest in it, giving it a valid place in the stupid forum. If it's current news, then ok in here is the general rule of thumb, while if it's more obscure political discussion then it'll get moved. The difference between the news of the latest mass school slaughter and a subsequent thread about gun control. No one has to look at or post in any thread if they don't want to anyway.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

No collusion.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:59 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:47 pmI do believe that the point being made is that this thread doesn't belong in GD in the first place.
Yeah, someone raised this via PM too, my view as Grand High Chief Head Moderator is that some topics, while obviously political, get such pervasive coverage that even a GD cretin has an interest in it, giving it a valid place in the stupid forum. If it's current news, then ok in here is the general rule of thumb, while if it's more obscure political discussion then it'll get moved. The difference between the news of the latest mass school slaughter and a subsequent thread about gun control. No one has to look at or post in any thread if they don't want to anyway.
Then why bother having subforums at all?
Why not just pool them all into one forum?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i've been away from a computer for several days. i watched the sunday morning talk shows this morning and they said the Mueller Report was final and submitted. Now under review of the Attorney General before its made public.

Listening to them talk, it sounded as though they were beginning to downplay the whole thing and telling everyone to focus on the people that have already been indicted and the crimes they were indicted or convicted of.

i haven't read this thead.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:06 pm
Because 99% of the content of a subforum is subforum content. This is the general forum, post what you want. If it clearly belongs in the subforum, I might move it there if I can be arsed. If you have objections you need to file them in triplicate with the UJ Supreme Court, which may or may not take up the case. Biker is the clerk, everyone should feel free to PM him with any and all complaints.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:16 pm
Because 99% of the content of a subforum is subforum content. This is the general forum, post what you want. If it clearly belongs in the subforum, I might move it there if I can be arsed. If you have objections you need to file them in triplicate with the UJ Supreme Court, which may or may not take up the case. Biker is the clerk, everyone should feel free to PM him with any and all complaints.
Does he like beer?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Because Dumbass, this isn't just some political backwater issue that I agree should be shunted aside to "Pol". MSM pounded this shit for hours everyday for well over 2 years while I wished to see what news was happening in the World. I was denied my wish, So MSM can now go fuck themselves. Is that clear enough?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:09 pm
Because Dumbass, this isn't just some political backwater issue that I agree should be shunted aside to "Pol". MSM pounded this shit for hours everyday for well over 2 years while I wished to see what news was happening in the World. I was denied my wish, So MSM can now go fuck themselves. Is that clear enough?
To be clearer, are you calling the general discussion section part of the MSM?
Last edited by Geist on Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.