Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:35 pm
Wut wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:25 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:02 pm
Antknot wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:27 pm The Nuclear vote by the dems have a provision specifically not allowing using the nuclear option for Supreme Court votes. The Republicans changed it to push their Judge through after blocking Obama's nominee. The Reason the dems made this law is because Ken Starr illegally leaked Grand Jury information to the press. You just made a great case on why the Republicans are blatantly corrupt. Congrats on the self own you retard :lol:
Nice try. But what happened (using the nuclear metaphor) was an upgrade from the A bomb to the H bomb. You introduce a weapon and someone will use and improve on it.
Yep, Antknot, try not to get in any debate with CQunt. He will just make up shit on the fly as it suits him. You know, Trump lies 20 times a day. Hell of a number to pull out of the air.
You're absolutely right, it was only 15 times per day if you Google it.
Also I never said 20 lies a day, that was Reservoir Dog. I guess keeping track of who's who is difficult for the mental midget. It's not like we have screen names and little picture to differentiate us.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
People, there is no way this retard can be this stupid. It has to be a joke, hoax or something. Dumbass, in the exact post you just mentioned, at the bottom )personal message) you say "Trump lied 20 times a day". Not once, not twice but three times. Please remove yourself and come back when the frothing stops. GFL.
WestTexasCrude

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:34 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:32 pm Probably the most ridiculous BS I've ever read on this subject was Stape's a page or 2 ago. Crowing that the Mueller investigation turned a profit. WTF? Like arguing that the Warren Commission's objective wasn't to assess who was responsible for the assassination of JFK, but to make sure in the end it had a positive bank account flow. Who in their demented mind would even consider that an issue? We all know what the issue is. The Liberal mind is diseased.

Feckin' West Texas Guano Eater. Dumb as a bag of cactus.
I responded to a righty pearl clutching post about the cost to tax prayers..... Like you treasonous pigs care..... And showed that really wasnt valid.
Your cock roach pResident pissing 90 million on golf doesn't bother you though.
Get back to the man camp asshole
So, any cheese get saved over that melt to make a sandwich. I assume you make your own, since no females seem to grace your door.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:59 pm
Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:34 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:32 pm Probably the most ridiculous BS I've ever read on this subject was Stape's a page or 2 ago. Crowing that the Mueller investigation turned a profit. WTF? Like arguing that the Warren Commission's objective wasn't to assess who was responsible for the assassination of JFK, but to make sure in the end it had a positive bank account flow. Who in their demented mind would even consider that an issue? We all know what the issue is. The Liberal mind is diseased.

Feckin' West Texas Guano Eater. Dumb as a bag of cactus.
I responded to a righty pearl clutching post about the cost to tax prayers..... Like you treasonous pigs care..... And showed that really wasnt valid.
Your cock roach pResident pissing 90 million on golf doesn't bother you though.
Get back to the man camp asshole
So, any cheese get saved over that melt to make a sandwich. I assume you make your own, since no females seem to grace your door.
No comment on Trump pissing away $90 million to play golf?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:55 pm
Antknot wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:27 pm The Nuclear vote by the dems have a provision specifically not allowing using the nuclear option for Supreme Court votes. The Republicans changed it to push their Judge through after blocking Obama's nominee. The Reason the dems made this law is because Ken Starr illegally leaked Grand Jury information to the press. You just made a great case on why the Republicans are blatantly corrupt. Congrats on the self own you retard :lol:
Nice try. But what happened (using the nuclear metaphor) was an upgrade from the A bomb to the H bomb. You introduce a weapon and someone will use and improve on it.
Yep, Antknot, try not to get in any debate with CQunt. He will just make up shit on the fly as it suits him. You know, Trump lies 20 times a day. Hell of a number to pull out of the air.
Also I never said 20 lies a day, that was Reservoir Dog. I guess keeping track of who's who is difficult for the mental midget. It's not like we have screen names and little picture to differentiate us.

People, there is no way this retard can be this stupid. It has to be a joke, hoax or something. Dumbass, in the exact post you just mentioned, at the bottom )personal message) you say "Trump lied 20 times a day". Not once, not twice but three times. Please remove yourself and come back when the frothing stops. GFL.
That is YOUR QUOTE you absolute MORON! YOUR quote verbatim

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I've actually put away Netflix, Amazon, YouTube for the weekend. Much more entertaining watching the UJR Lib idiots Froth, teeth nashing, fainting on the couches, etc. And hell, it doesn't cost me a dime, just costs them their dignity and any respect earned around here.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:08 pm
Antknot wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:05 pm Nice try. But what happened (using the nuclear metaphor) was an upgrade from the A bomb to the H bomb. You introduce a weapon and someone will use and improve on it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

The president averaged nearly 5.9 false or misleading claims a day in his first year in office. He hit nearly 16.5 a day in his second year. So far in 2019, he’s averaging nearly 22 claims a day.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 5e9f041bae
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:19 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:08 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:02 pm Yep, Antknot, try not to get in any debate with CQunt. He will just make up shit on the fly as it suits him. You know, Trump lies 20 times a day. Hell of a number to pull out of the air.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Dammit, I forgot the popcorn. This is so much fun. Like stirring a hornet's nest with a stick. Idiot hilarity ensues.
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:28 pm Dammit, I forgot the popcorn. This is so much fun. Like stirring a hornet's nest with a stick. Idiot hilarity ensues.
It's not hard making you look stupid. Trust me. Think about it.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:37 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:28 pm Dammit, I forgot the popcorn. This is so much fun. Like stirring a hornet's nest with a stick. Idiot hilarity ensues.
3+3=? yeah, real genius in the making.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:16 pm I've actually put away Netflix, Amazon, YouTube for the weekend. Much more entertaining watching the UJR Lib idiots Froth, teeth nashing, fainting on the couches, etc. And hell, it doesn't cost me a dime, just costs them their dignity and any respect earned around here.
Please share with us the instances of frothing, gnashing of teeth, or fainting. I assume these all are figurative in nature but I'd still like to see examples of literary gnashing here.
wut?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:41 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:37 pm
3+3=? yeah, real genius in the making.
The president averaged nearly 5.9 false or misleading claims a day in his first year in office. He hit nearly 16.5 a day in his second year. So far in 2019, he’s averaging nearly 22 claims a day.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 59cd2cfefc
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

So, it's 5PM almost. With all my posts, and all the Lib outrage, taking bets on when it all dies down per the usual "frothing" calculations. I'm on 4 AM. You?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Nighty night libs. Sorry you were lied to by the press (smirk at the term) and your Dem reps. Get off the slave plantation and make your own way in the World. Have a great weekend and see you next week. Out.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:50 pm So, it's 5PM almost. With all my posts, and all the Lib outrage, taking bets on when it all dies down per the usual "frothing" calculations. I'm on 4 AM. You?
Me? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
wut?
VisionaryEric
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Post by VisionaryEric »

Barr is going to cock up his report, regardless of the conclusion.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:50 pm So, it's 5PM almost. With all my posts, and all the Lib outrage, taking bets on when it all dies down per the usual "frothing" calculations. I'm on 4 AM. You?
Wut wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:42 pm Please share with us the instances of frothing, gnashing of teeth, or fainting. I assume these all are figurative in nature but I'd still like to see examples of literary gnashing here.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

"You're dumb! No! You're dumb!

No you're dumb! Derp derp derp!"

Jesus sounds like a bunch of old women in here jabbering.. calm down you'll be okay.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:18 pm "You're dumb! No! You're dumb!

No you're dumb! Derp derp derp!"

Jesus sounds like a bunch of old women in here jabbering.. calm down you'll be okay.
This is what happens when there are no forum hotties to keep them distracted.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Hey WTC thought you left?

HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:38 pm Hey WTC thought you left?

😄
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HighNDry wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:43 pm

😄
He left his computer on in case the trees bloom.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:55 pm
HighNDry wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:43 pm

😄
He left his computer on in case the trees bloom.
Haha! I love that our newest member is Who's Penis"...."member"...
-Mitch Hedberg