Nikki Haley 2024

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Nikki Haley 2024

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:03 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:25 pm Holy fuck. YOU are the one that is lying Jeezus H christ. The IRS whistleblowers actually testified under oath yet you claim theyre fake. One is a registered democrat. The shell companies are real and can be looked up. Archer said in the interview with Carlson that Biden was a big part of the "Biden Brand". Its recorded for christs sake and you can watch it. All of these things are verifiable yet you claim they are lies. Youre a fucking clown show blinded by your partisan loyalty.

You may not like what theyre saying but they are real.
Fake whistleblowers refers to the previously trotted out liars too many to list but since you want to focus on these particular guys? Ok. Who was president during their complaints, and thusly whose AG ran the DOJ? Hint, it was not Joe Biden.

Still can't tie a payment to Joe Biden for policy. So sad and pathetic for you to keep harping on a lie.

Archer's hearing, he said Joe Biden had nothing to do with Hunter's business dealings. I know you have to keep phrasing it the way you are because you know that if you acknowledge it, even you can't keep using the talking point. Doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden according to your own star witness did not do what you so desperately want him to have done.

Enjoy your self made clown show, buddy. If you're gonna come at this, it's best to be armed with facts because relying on your reps' lies has gotten you nowhere.
So now youre forced to admit that THESE whistleblowers are legit. Good for you. Baby steps. Lets continue on with some basics:
Do you admit the shell companies exist and why do people create shell companies?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:26 pm So now youre forced to admit that THESE whistleblowers are legit. Good for you. Baby steps. Lets continue on with some basics:
Do you admit the shell companies exist and why do people create shell companies?
I think you clearly misunderstood, perhaps intentionally. They still are fake because they are from Trump's era complaining about things in his time but trying to attach it to Joe Biden. Sorry for you to find out this way.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:02 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:26 pm So now youre forced to admit that THESE whistleblowers are legit. Good for you. Baby steps. Lets continue on with some basics:
I think you clearly misunderstood, perhaps intentionally. They still are fake because they are from Trump's era complaining about things in his time but trying to attach it to Joe Biden. Sorry for you to find out this way.
He's trying to earn membership in the TDS.

Trump Defense Society.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:02 pm
Holy fuck. Actual whistleblowers with actual testimony under oath are still fake. Its like youre in a different world.
Are the shell companies real and why do people create shell companies?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:16 pm Holy fuck. Actual whistleblowers with actual testimony under oath are still fake. Its like youre in a different world.
I'm not the one ignoring what they said. Who was president during their complaints? You're close to realizing you can't use another talking point, so I get your hesitancy.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So in dot world the two IRS whistleblowers, one of which is a Democrat, testify under oath risking threats and harassment from retard democrats across the country, are fake because...Trump. :lol:
Fucking clown show you are.
So do you believe the shell companies are real and why do people register shell companies? Or are you going to dodge again?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:26 am So in dot world the two IRS whistleblowers, one of which is a Democrat, testify under oath risking threats and harassment from retard democrats across the country, are fake because...Trump. :lol:
You clearly never read the transcript or watched the hearing, a consistent pattern with you. That's why you are consistently avoiding the fact that it was Trump and Trump's DOJ in power when they made their complaints, and they had to admit that under questioning. See what I mean now about you only taking the lies of what your reps say happened? Congratulations though, you effectively disqualified another of your talking points by refusing to educate yourself.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:23 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:26 am So in dot world the two IRS whistleblowers, one of which is a Democrat, testify under oath risking threats and harassment from retard democrats across the country, are fake because...Trump. :lol:
You clearly never read the transcript or watched the hearing, a consistent pattern with you. That's why you are consistently avoiding the fact that it was Trump and Trump's DOJ in power when they made their complaints, and they had to admit that under questioning. See what I mean now about you only taking the lies of what your reps say happened? Congratulations though, you effectively disqualified another of your talking points by refusing to educate yourself.
This transcript?

"It appeared to me, based on what I experienced, that the U.S. attorney in Delaware in our investigation was constantly hamstrung, limited and marginalized by (Justice Department) officials as well as other U.S. attorneys,"
"At every stage decisions were made that benefited the subject of this investigation,"
"Prosecutors instructed investigators not to ask about the 'big guy' or dad when conducting interviews,"
That transcript you fucking clown show?

So what if Trump was POTUS at that time. If the complaints get stonewalled they get stonewalled. OOOOOh they "admitted" that Trump was POTUS while problems were going on. :lol: Big fucking deal. That has no relevance but you keep trotting it out there like it matters. It doesnt. Just like it doesnt matter that Trump appointed Weiss. You fucks claim that the entirety of Trumps term was a disaster yet Weiss was some stellar pick. You cant have it both ways.
Also, why do keep dodging and erasing this?
So do you believe the shell companies are real and why do people register shell companies? Or are you going to dodge again?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Seems pretty appropriate if Trump and Barr were in charge that any charges of interference would fall on them, not on Biden as they themselves tried to allege that you seem to still be ignoring. So what if it wasn't Biden in charge when they and you are trying to allege that he and his son are corrupt and stonewalled Hunter's investigation? Only the narrative matters, right? And speaking of your narrative, feel free to demonstrate the tie to Biden of cash for policy that you keep trying to allege with your shell companies talking point. It's ignored because you cannot prove what you say, over and over and over.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

That doesnt directly address the question. You kind of skirted by it so we know youve seen it this time. You claim everything is fake that the committee investigation has uncovered so this should be pretty easy for you:

do you believe the shell companies are real and why do people create shell companies?

The first part is either a yes or no and since you believe everything is fake your answer should be "no". The second part is also pretty simple. People create shell companies to obfuscate a money trail. Its a well know exercise in shadiness.

So, try not to be a pussy and actually answer this time. I've even helped you out in case you were having trouble understanding the question. Im not asking you to defend Shit Show here. All Im asking is exactly whats there.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Dodge noted, can't address them trying to blame Biden for interference while Trump and Barr were in charge. Money ties to Joe Biden yet? No? Hm, guess you still have nothing. Run with that and see where it gets you.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:04 pm Dodge noted, can't address them trying to blame Biden for interference while Trump and Barr were in charge. Money ties to Joe Biden yet? No? Hm, guess you still have nothing. Run with that and see where it gets you.
Holy fuck youre pathetic. I CANT answer that question because I dont know the answer; no one does except the people involved. If it was stonewalled or ignored it was stonewalled and ignored somewhere by someone. What else is there for me to say? THAT is the answer.
Now how about you stop with the pathetically obvious dodge:
do you believe the shell companies are real and why do people create shell companies?
This IS a question you can answer because its about your personal feelings and general knowledge. Now go ahead and give it a shot. Dont be a pussy.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:48 pm Holy fuck youre pathetic. I CANT answer that question because I dont know the answer; no one does except the people involved. If it was stonewalled or ignored it was stonewalled and ignored somewhere by someone. What else is there for me to say? THAT is the answer.
Sure you can, it's simple logic. If Trump and Barr were in charge, how does your IRS agent "whistleblowers" blaming Biden for interference make sense? Joe Biden was not president, had no pull over the DOJ. Blaming him because he was a candidate for president does not make sense either, declaring candidacy gives you no powers over the levers of government. Sounds like we can discard yet another couple of "whistleblowers."

Tied any money for policy to Joe Biden yet? No? Sad for you that you can't use another talking point.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:48 pm
dot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:04 pm Dodge noted, can't address them trying to blame Biden for interference while Trump and Barr were in charge. Money ties to Joe Biden yet? No? Hm, guess you still have nothing. Run with that and see where it gets you.
Holy fuck youre pathetic. I CANT answer that question because I dont know the answer; no one does except the people involved. If it was stonewalled or ignored it was stonewalled and ignored somewhere by someone. What else is there for me to say? THAT is the answer.
This IS a question you can answer because its about your personal feelings and general knowledge. Now go ahead and give it a shot. Dont be a pussy.
Why do you have such a hard on for asking general knowledge questions to be proven right about something?

Oh yeah, it's because your main argument is about as solid as one ply toilet paper. Time to cut bait on this one.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:14 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:48 pm Holy fuck youre pathetic. I CANT answer that question because I dont know the answer; no one does except the people involved. If it was stonewalled or ignored it was stonewalled and ignored somewhere by someone. What else is there for me to say? THAT is the answer.
Sure you can, it's simple logic. If Trump and Barr were in charge, how does your IRS agent "whistleblowers" blaming Biden for interference make sense? Joe Biden was not president, had no pull over the DOJ. Blaming him because he was a candidate for president does not make sense either, declaring candidacy gives you no powers over the levers of government. Sounds like we can discard yet another couple of "whistleblowers."

Tied any money for policy to Joe Biden yet? No? Sad for you that you can't use another talking point.
And yet another dodge. You pathetic little pussy :lol: You realize its obvious you are dodging, right? And you had the balls to accuse Animal of dodging!!! :lol: Ok, go ahead and go with your explanation. Whatever, I wont even argue.
Now, how about answering the question youve been asked multiple times now and have dodged EVERY SINGLE TIME

Do you believe the shell companies are real and why do people create shell companies?
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:15 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:48 pm
Why do you have such a hard on for asking general knowledge questions to be proven right about something?

Oh yeah, it's because your main argument is about as solid as one ply toilet paper. Time to cut bait on this one.
You understand why hes dodging, right?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:30 pm And yet another dodge. You pathetic little pussy :lol: You realize its obvious you are dodging, right? And you had the balls to accuse Animal of dodging!!! :lol: Ok, go ahead and go with your explanation. Whatever, I wont even argue.
I accept your surrender.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:05 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:30 pm And yet another dodge. You pathetic little pussy :lol: You realize its obvious you are dodging, right? And you had the balls to accuse Animal of dodging!!! :lol: Ok, go ahead and go with your explanation. Whatever, I wont even argue.
I accept your surrender.
Its not a surrender. So yet another dodge? You are such a giant fucking pussy. :lol:
If your position is so rock solid and infallible why cant you answer the simplest of questions? Should be pretty easy for such an obviously frivolous case, right? By my count you have now dodged this very simple question 8 times now. :lol: Why is that?

Lets try again. Try not to be a pussy this time:

Do you believe the shell companies are real and why do people create shell companies?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:10 pm
dot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:05 pm
I accept your surrender.
Its not a surrender. So yet another dodge? You are such a giant fucking pussy. :lol:
If your position is so rock solid and infallible why cant you answer the simplest of questions? Should be pretty easy for such an obviously frivolous case, right? By my count you have now dodged this very simple question 8 times now. :lol: Why is that?

Lets try again. Try not to be a pussy this time:

you have destroyed him multiple times in the past few days. Surely his ass is sore by now. even as a troll he couldn't be doing worse against you.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:10 pm Its not a surrender. So yet another dodge? You are such a giant fucking pussy. :lol:
It's real simple. You gave up because you cannot explain away trying to blame Biden while Trump was in charge. That's called a surrender.

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:34 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:10 pm Its not a surrender. So yet another dodge? You are such a giant fucking pussy. :lol:
It's real simple. You gave up because you cannot explain away trying to blame Biden while Trump was in charge. That's called a surrender.

Let him find a "red state" article about another anonymous whistleblower. He clearly MUST be right.

While conveniently IGNORING the Trumps personally profiting from the Saudis.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:37 pm Let him find a "red state" article about another anonymous whistleblower. He clearly MUST be right.

But he really doesn't want Trump, he said so. What other possible reason could he have for focusing solely on someone who was not in government making decisions or policy? One of life's perpetual mysteries.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:45 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:37 pm Let him find a "red state" article about another anonymous whistleblower. He clearly MUST be right.

But he really doesn't want Trump, he said so. What other possible reason could he have for focusing solely on someone who was not in government making decisions or policy? One of life's perpetual mysteries.
Hunter Biden, by himself, and his father, dubbed "Shit Show" by the Cheese man, MUST be the greatest threat to National Security, right?

Not Trump.
Not rampant fascism.
Not voter suppression.
Not police brutality.
Not gender/income equality.

But the Biden's! Who, any day now will be outed as a bumbling, dementia patient.

GTFOH
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Nope. And dont think we didnt notice you dodged yet again. You actually think that these investigators could go directly to Trump or Barr with their concerns? :lol: You dont see how fucking ridiculous that is? Jeezus. You are one naive motherfucker. Part of the problem is that they were dealing with Weiss who we have shown is not necessarily in it to get to the bottom of things. He is one of the people who slow walked the case in the first place.

You are a pussy and a coward. Its on full display. I have answered your question as best as I can because no one knows why the case was handled as it was. Thats WHY the fucking whistleblowers came forward you fucking retard. Now, you feckless coward, are gonna man up and answer or are you going to pussy out?

Now before you type anything else: think about WHY you arent answering this very simple question. Its painfully obvious to everyone except you and Salty.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:37 pm

Let him find a "red state" article about another anonymous whistleblower. He clearly MUST be right.

Youre still running with that little shit nugget? Jo from Jersey told you its true, eh?
Trump caused the PGA to sell to LIV!!!!!1 You fucks get dumber and dumber. :lol: