Re: UJ Photo Thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: UJR Photography Thread nsfw

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:02 pm My favorite tree today <3

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:06 pm
rule34 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:02 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:21 pm My car is computer limited to 265
Ever tested it?
Fastest I had her was 140 something on The New York State Thruway. I was going on vacation and decided I didn't want to be arrested. The car handled wonderfully, I was more scared of being incarcerated than dying in a fiery crash.
That is a sign of maturity. I would guess that the young CQ with the same power would have said “Hold my beer!” I know the young Whackov would have.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Whackov wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:44 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:06 pm
rule34 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:02 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:21 pm My car is computer limited to 265
Ever tested it?
Fastest I had her was 140 something on The New York State Thruway. I was going on vacation and decided I didn't want to be arrested. The car handled wonderfully, I was more scared of being incarcerated than dying in a fiery crash.
That is a sign of maturity. I would guess that the young CQ with the same power would have said “Hold my beer!” I know the young Whackov would have.
I would have already wrecked that car if I had it in my youth. I didn't get my 69 Camaro on the road till my mid twenties for the same reason. I did get the 69 over 100 mph once with manual drum brakes. But I never put a scratch on my 69. I did fly off the road a few times in my 91 S-10 pickup. Drove that thing like a nut.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:53 pm Aww don't kill it plx thanks.
I don't harm animals.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:54 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:53 pm Aww don't kill it plx thanks.
I don't harm animals.
It's okay. We can get a new Mod.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Really like this thread, dm. I was wondering if I could get some suggestions from everybody. I've Googled around without seeing anything helpful. I took some photos a couple of weeks ago of the place I've been working the last 3 months on my new phone. Want to post them here. I've downloaded them from the phone onto the Windows 10 photo folder. I'm trying to figure out how to get them transferred from there to here. Any help would be appreciated.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:45 pm Really like this thread, dm. I was wondering if I could get some suggestions from everybody. I've Googled around without seeing anything helpful. I took some photos a couple of weeks ago of the place I've been working the last 3 months on my new phone. Want to post them here. I've downloaded them from the phone onto the Windows 10 photo folder. I'm trying to figure out how to get them transferred from there to here. Any help would be appreciated.
Jesus Christ I can't believe you're asking that question.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:24 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:45 pm Really like this thread, dm. I was wondering if I could get some suggestions from everybody. I've Googled around without seeing anything helpful. I took some photos a couple of weeks ago of the place I've been working the last 3 months on my new phone. Want to post them here. I've downloaded them from the phone onto the Windows 10 photo folder. I'm trying to figure out how to get them transferred from there to here. Any help would be appreciated.
I believe it.
Vanderglide
Forum Regular

Post by Vanderglide »

Noob
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

my wifi signal sucks too bad to get the right link. but go HERE

surely you can figure it out from there.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

If that doesn't work, try THIS
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:24 am
Why would that be. I've never tried- never needed to. Just started researching. Thought maybe someone could save me some time. I guess you aren't it.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:10 am my wifi signal sucks too bad to get the right link. but go HERE

Yeah, I don't know what this is either. I'm only trying to copy over photos from my Windows 10 photo folder to here. I thought it would be similar to any any other images/ photos I can link to here, but I must be missing a step. This site doesn't read the several options I've tried. It has only been 2 hours since I started. I'll figure it out. Just figured someone could give me a head start- I guess not.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:25 am
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:10 am my wifi signal sucks too bad to get the right link. but go HERE

Yeah, I don't know what this is either. I'm only trying to copy over photos from my Windows 10 photo folder to here. I thought it would be similar to any any other images/ photos I can link to here, but I must be missing a step. This site doesn't read the several options I've tried. It has only been 2 hours since I started. I'll figure it out. Just figured someone could give me a head start- I guess not.
i gave you a head start. I gave you a link to the simplest, free, no strings image hosting site. this site (UJR) doesn't host pictures, so they have to be hosted somewhere else, like the link i gave you. once they are uploaded there, you can copy the URL and post them here, just like you would post a picture of farah fawcett's pussy if you found one on the interwebs.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:28 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:25 am

i gave you a head start. I gave you a link to the simplest, free, no strings image hosting site. this site (UJR) doesn't host pictures, so they have to be hosted somewhere else, like the link i gave you. once they are uploaded there, you can copy the URL and post them here, just like you would post a picture of farah fawcett's pussy if you found one on the interwebs.
OK, great. Thanks. I didn't know UJR doesn't host pictures and I have to host them somewhere else like the link you gave me. I've never ever posted photos from myself here. That sounds like the advice I needed. I appreciate it. So, Imgur. Sounds like the step I was missing.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:45 pm I took some photos a couple of weeks ago of the place I've been working the last 3 months on my new phone. Want to post them here.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

megman wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:41 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:45 pm I took some photos a couple of weeks ago of the place I've been working the last 3 months on my new phone. Want to post them here.
Hey, how did you get access to my phone photos :D
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

So, do you have to sign up for an account on Imgur? I'm guessing I do- no problem if I do but just wondering when I post my photos if it's just on my account or located somewhere else? Again, this is all new to me and just trying to save time.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:51 am So, do you have to sign up for an account on Imgur? I'm guessing I do- no problem if I do but just wondering when I post my photos if it's just on my account or located somewhere else? Again, this is all new to me and just trying to save time.
you do NOT have to set up an account if you just want to host a picture, post it and be done with it. If you want to create an album that you can go back to and update and do shit like that, then yes. For now, just upload a pic. right click it on imgur and copy the image address. Then post it here using the [ img] tags.

Baby steps.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Here's my steps:

1. Go to https://imgur.com/t/upload

2. Top left there is a green box that says "New Post". Click that box.

3. Toward the middle right of the screen select "Choose Photo/Video"

4. Then go to the location you have that photo saved on your hard drive. Select it and click "Open".

5. The picture should show up after a couple of seconds on Imgur. When it does, right click and choose "Copy Image Address"

6. Then come here and put that into [ img] blahblahblahblah.jpg [ /img]

Example that I just did using these instructions:

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:44 pm Here's my steps:

4. Then go to the location you have that photo saved on your hard drive. Select it and click "Open".

5. The picture should show up after a couple of seconds on Imgur. When it does, right click and choose "Copy Image Address"

Excellent. Thank you, kind Sir. I believe you deserve this even before I try that.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:12 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:44 pm Here's my steps:

Excellent. Thank you, kind Sir. I believe you deserve this even before I try that.
How did you post that picture?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

And perfect. Thanks Animal