Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:57 pm Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: "President Trump is the figurehead of celebrating irrational thinking as a patriotic act. The lesson for our children: ignore facts and evidence if it disagrees with what benefits you personally. Even if it means everyone else will suffer."
Quotes like that mean fuck-all.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by CaptQuint »

'This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.'

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

'An "extremely credible source" has called my office and told me that Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud.'

'I think the only difference between me and other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful.'
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Again: ??
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

obama has a legit birth certificate but no trace his mother was ever admitted.Can't figure that part out
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

The last thing I want is Trump removed and Jesus freak Pence put in his place. The best thing is a steady stream of crazy from him and keep putting the screws to the criminals he puts in his administration. People will be so sick of it they will beg to get rid of him.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:56 pm The last thing I want is Trump removed and Jesus freak Pence put in his place. The best thing is a steady stream of crazy from him and keep putting the screws to the criminals he puts in his administration. People will be so sick of it they will beg to get rid of him.
If Trump was removed I think Pence would lay low and not make waves
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:52 pm
Cassandros wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:41 pm
Thewalruss wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:23 am This is over. Better move the Dem focus to picking a single candidate that doesn't push reparations or the new green deal and get behind them. If they keep beating this drum 2020 won't even be close and I won't have page after page of you all yelling at each other to entertain me while I'm on the shitter.
I just hope Trump is done 'winning' after 2020.

Something about this guy suggest he won't be though.

/Shudder
Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:10 am Over? This Circus aint even got started yet
ftfy

Because seriously, anyone who thinks something will be released/revealed that will remove Trump from office is being (and has been) played.
That's gonna be the best part. It will just be more heartbreak for the Dims. :lol:
The part you are missing is that its no longer about removing him as much as making sure there is no 2nd term of this clusterfuck. I think you remember those famous words from Turtle, right?

The prosecutin' will handle itself once he is out of the WH.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

DandyDon wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:01 pm
Thewalruss wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:23 am This is over. Better move the Dem focus to picking a single candidate that doesn't push reparations or the new green deal and get behind them. If they keep beating this drum 2020 won't even be close and I won't have page after page of you all yelling at each other to entertain me while I'm on the shitter.

/Shudder
Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:10 am Over? This Circus aint even got started yet
ftfy

Because seriously, anyone who thinks something will be released/revealed that will remove Trump from office is being (and has been) played.
That's gonna be the best part. It will just be more heartbreak for the Dims. :lol:
The part you are missing is that its no longer about removing him as much as making sure there is no 2nd term of this clusterfuck. I think you remember those famous words from Turtle, right?

Hey, Cheezy. Can you explain to me exactly what "clusterfuck" this fucking retard is talking about? Booming economy, historic lowest unemployment rate across all classes, races and genders in decades. Trying to get us out of decades long wars in Afgan, Iraq, Syria. Putting American citizens first over illegal aliens. While the Dem Clown Car with the 20+ candidates rolls out with the flower emblems on the side and the huge bulb push horn on the side.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:53 pm

/Shudder
ftfy

Hey, Cheezy. Can you explain to me exactly what "clusterfuck" this fucking retard is talking about? Booming economy, historic lowest unemployment rate across all classes, races and genders in decades. Trying to get us out of decades long wars in Afgan, Iraq, Syria. Putting American citizens first over illegal aliens. While the Dem Clown Car with the 20+ candidates rolls out with the flower emblems on the side and the huge bulb push horn on the side.
Yeah, gotta love that soaring national debt. HISTORIC! BEST NATIONAL DEBT, EVER!!!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:06 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:53 pm

/Shudder
ftfy

Yeah, gotta love that soaring national debt. HISTORIC! BEST NATIONAL DEBT, EVER!!!!
Good Lord. The ignorance is beyond comprehension. I'll even overlook that this comes from a Canadian. Go take care of your own problems. Fucking Dumbass.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

So the debt is not at an all time historic high?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:02 am So the debt is not at an all time historic high?
Let me spell it out for you in simple terms. The Obama Administration in 8 years accumulated more national debt than every previous administrations going back to George Washington, combined. Now does this fact get through that fat skull.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:02 am So the debt is not at an all time historic high?
Let me spell it out for you in simple terms. The Obama Administration in 8 years accumulated more national debt than every previous administrations going back to George Washington, combined. Now does this fact get through that fat skull.

Instead of parroting some throwaway soundbite from Jeb Bush you should look a little deeper under the surface on comments like that. There is way more to it than that. Hell, just under Bush

"When Bush came into office on Jan. 20, 2001, the gross federal debt stood at $5.73 trillion. At the end of Bush’s term eight years later, the debt had risen to $10.63 trillion -- an increase on Bush’s watch of $4.9 trillion. That’s not quite equal to what his 42 presidential predecessors accumulated, but it’s 86 percent of the way there."
Not like Obama was stuck with a horrendous recession he inherited.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 am
debt is at an all time historic high
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:00 am Good Lord. The ignorance is beyond comprehension. I'll even overlook that this comes from a Canadian. Go take care of your own problems. Fucking Dumbass.
Remember you said that the next time you feel like posting an opinion on something happening outside the United States of America.
:roll:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

And stop commenting on earthworms, the US doesn't even have any earthworms so you have no right to talk about them.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:51 pm And stop commenting on earthworms, the US doesn't even have any earthworms so you have no right to talk about them.
It was the IRISH earthworms!
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

:lol: :lol: :lol: you people are some funny shit.
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Post by Gunzen »

Obama raises the debt more than all the previous presidents combined and is the only president in history to never see a GDP percentage over 2.5%.

Trump is killing it. The only place he isn’t winning is on Reddit and liberal dumb ass forums like this one.

2020 is a lock. It’s about the economy stupid. And btw most people don’t want Muslims or illegal here. They just won’t say it.

They will vote it.

This shit is over.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Don't be stupid. The next president after Bush, regardless of who they were, was going to have to spend a ton. Obama did constrain growth though, I'll give you that.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Gunzen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:21 am Obama raises the debt more than all the previous presidents combined and is the only president in history to never see a GDP percentage over 2.5%.
Both Bushes had lower GDP growth than Obama, and Eisenhower averaged 2.4. Obama reversed the Bush disaster, Trump inherited the Obama recovery, which he's damaging even without the next global downturn getting underway.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

There were 15 quarters during Obama's administration when GDP growth surpassed 2 percent, The Week noted on Friday.

There were eight quarters of growth of at least 3 percent, including three of 4 percent or better.

The highest GDP growth of Obama's presidency was during the third quarter of 2014, when it hit 5.2 percent.