More Democratic Mail-In Ballot Fraud

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: More Democratic Mail-In Ballot Fraud

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:54 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:47 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:35 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:03 pm There's nothing really supporting your (and his) factoids, and nothing will prevent you from believing everything the Orange One says! Even though he's documented as lying and misleading constantly! :lol:
read the actual facts of cases that actually happened in the actual recent history included in this actual thread. no orange people said these things. they aren't factoids. they aren't misleading or undocumented. they simply happened.

but what you're failing to grasp is the president is saying there's some big huge systemic mail-in voter fraud going on by the deep State and the Democratic party. But all the evidence shows is that in some localized places some stupid assholes on both sides try to get away with something and they get caught..... We aren't talking about thousands and thousands of ballots here.... it's like 10. So your kind of missing the forest for the trees....... On purpose as usual
i'm simply pointing out the cases that they catch. how do you know how many they don't catch? do you notice how stupid and thoughtless these that are caught seem? do you not wonder a little bit how a more devious plan might work and go undetected? i mean you freak the fuck out at the thought of the russians creating facebook pages. i would think this would concern you a bit.
Because they have multiple checks and safeguards in place. I forgot I'm talking to a guy who's afraid to have a credit card or smartphone. I've been doing all my banking and all my shopping online for years and years now and there's never been a problem....... They can actually do that kind of shit nowadays Grandpa.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:57 pm
Because they have multiple checks and safeguards in place. I forgot I'm talking to a guy who's afraid to have a credit card or smartphone. I've been doing all my banking and all my shopping online for years and years now and there's never been a problem....... They can actually do that kind of shit nowadays Grandpa.
i do have a credit card. i had to get one back when this virus started because i was having to buy things online. i had to have it cancelled and replaced about 3 weeks ago because some douchebag on an online purchase i made stole the info and made a purchase 5 minutes later. luckily i got an email and called and they cancelled his order. but i still had to go through the bs of checking my account every day. having a cancelled card. waiting for a new one. etc. it actually does happen nowadays Grandpa.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Final in-person results are in and the dim loses by 3000 votes. But hold on. There’s still mail-in ballots trickling in, and they count. Child’s play to canvass a dim stronghold and collect and fill out ballots.

You can’t have it both ways. Either your party does this successfully, or is too stoopid not to exploit.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:41 pm Final in-person results are in and the dim loses by 3000 votes. But hold on. There’s still mail-in ballots trickling in, and they count. Child’s play to canvass a dim stronghold and collect and fill out ballots.

You can’t have it both ways. Either your party does this successfully, or is too stoopid not to exploit.
Republicans have been pushing the voter fraud boogieman for about 20 years now. It’s getting old.
wut?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

More stuff that doesnt exist:

Vanderburgh County woman facing felony election fraud charge

VANDERBURGH COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) — A Vanderburgh County woman is accused of illegally sending out hundreds of absentee ballot applications before the Indiana primary.

A police affidavit says Janet Reed sent the applications out between April 15 and May 2.

Those people who requested an application received them with the Democratic party box already checked.

The election board rejected more than 400 pre-marked applications.

Reed faces a felony election fraud charge.

https://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/l ... jAwmdJtb0k
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

So again the checks and balances caught the fraud attempt. Excellent.
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:48 am So again the checks and balances caught the fraud attempt. Excellent.
Once again the obvious problem escapes (is hidden by?) the left. Mail in ballots are ripe for cheating.

Advance voting (with in reason*) sure

Mail in voting for the infirm with a medical form on file, ok

* military service, unavoidable trips out of area of residence (vacation does not count), regular work schedule prevents voting in person (first responders on shift for full time polls are open), maybe others but on a case by case basis
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:13 am
Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:48 am So again the checks and balances caught the fraud attempt. Excellent.
Once again the obvious problem escapes (is hidden by?) the left. Mail in ballots are ripe for cheating.

* military service, unavoidable trips out of area of residence (vacation does not count), regular work schedule prevents voting in person (first responders on shift for full time polls are open), maybe others but on a case by case basis

actually that isnt true at all. Mail in voting has been used successfully for decades. Its only your traitor president who is now sewing doubt about the integrity of our democratic election process. In fact Trump had a commission led by Republicans trying to uncover this myth of widespread voter fraud.

They came up empty.

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

https://apnews.com/f5f6a73b2af546ee9781 ... oter-fraud
I blame Biker.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:35 am
Antknot wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:13 am

actually that isnt true at all. Mail in voting has been used successfully for decades. Its only your traitor president who is now sewing doubt about the integrity of our democratic election process. In fact Trump had a commission led by Republicans trying to uncover this myth of widespread voter fraud.

They came up empty.

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

https://apnews.com/f5f6a73b2af546ee9781 ... oter-fraud
It’s sad that you dismiss any fraud because it isn’t widespread. This is the point you are missing, mailin simply isn’t as easy to insure the votes are valid as in person voting. You know as well as I do that mailin is easier to cheat than in person.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The disconnect here is in the aims. Democrats want to get as accurate a count as possible of all voters, republicans want to suppress the vote as much as possible because if everyone freely voted they'd lose.

The 0.004% fraud rate on mail ins is higher than in person, but it's nowhere even close to high enough to sway an election. Republicans just want to prevent people voting.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Republicans will be fine with mail in voting if Trump wins, if Biden wins the election will be fraudulent because of mail in voting.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

If Biden wins it will be from multiple avenues of cheating.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:42 pm If Biden wins it will be from multiple avenues of cheating.
But not Trump because Republicans never cheat, never happened before nor could it happen again
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:54 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:47 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:35 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:03 pm There's nothing really supporting your (and his) factoids, and nothing will prevent you from believing everything the Orange One says! Even though he's documented as lying and misleading constantly! :lol:
read the actual facts of cases that actually happened in the actual recent history included in this actual thread. no orange people said these things. they aren't factoids. they aren't misleading or undocumented. they simply happened.

but what you're failing to grasp is the president is saying there's some big huge systemic mail-in voter fraud going on by the deep State and the Democratic party. But all the evidence shows is that in some localized places some stupid assholes on both sides try to get away with something and they get caught..... We aren't talking about thousands and thousands of ballots here.... it's like 10. So your kind of missing the forest for the trees....... On purpose as usual
i'm simply pointing out the cases that they catch. how do you know how many they don't catch? do you notice how stupid and thoughtless these that are caught seem? do you not wonder a little bit how a more devious plan might work and go undetected? i mean you freak the fuck out at the thought of the russians creating facebook pages. i would think this would concern you a bit.

Most people are not freaked out about russians creating facebook pages, they are freaked out at the fact that about 30% of Americans are so brainwashed or stupid that they take their bait like a fish.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Antknot wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:42 pm If Biden wins it will be from multiple avenues of cheating.
Buying into the excuses already, huh?

If Biden wins it’s because of cheating, the polls showing him ahead are fake news.

Enjoy your stay in Trump fantasy land.
wut?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Trump still wins but it's gonna be close. Both sides are going to bitch if they lose.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:15 pm Trump still wins but it's gonna be close. Both sides are going to bitch if they lose.
I sense declining confidence.
wut?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Dims have gone from "It doesn't exist!!!!1!1" to "Well, ok it exists but not a lot, so it's all good!!!1!1" :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:19 pm Dims have gone from "It doesn't exist!!!!1!1" to "Well, ok it exists but not a lot, so it's all good!!!1!1" :lol:
Never said it didn't exist, said it was so small it was inconsequential. Election fraud on the other hand.

How Republicans Tried to Rig an Election in North Carolina (And Almost Got Away With It)

https://www.gq.com/story/north-carolina ... rict-fraud
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Fortunately it's looking like it'll be a landslide for Biden. That should limit the derpage about it being stolen, but even so about a quarter of your more heavily armed citizens are going to be bleating about a stolen election. I'm predicting blood, and a slightly improved gene pool at the end of it.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Predictions by the same knuckleheads who knew Cankles would win by landslide.

Biden is so demented his handlers won’t let him do shit. Voters recognize this by a large margin. Who runs for president without campaigning?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:53 pm Predictions by the same knuckleheads who knew Cankles would win by landslide.

Biden is so demented his handlers won’t let him do shit. Voters recognize this by a large margin. Who runs for president without campaigning?
The polls didn’t indicate a landslide for Hillary. As for who runs for president without campaigning, why not let the opposition run itself into the ground like Trump is doing?

Biden is currently ramping up advertising spending while Trump has backed off.
wut?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:53 pm Predictions by the same knuckleheads who knew Cankles would win by landslide.

Actually more voters think Trump is mentally unfit than think Biden is. And that was a Fox poll. Just one of the hilarious things Chris Wallace pointed out in that car crash interview you'll never watch.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I do have to be goaded into watching Trump interviews. I hate them for the same reasons you guys enjoy them.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:53 pm
You've apparently never heard Trump speak.