So now that things are fairly near back to normal...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

So now that things are fairly near back to normal...

Post by QillerDaemon »

How does everyone feel about the new site? Is anything missing? Anything we admins and mods should work on?

It'll take a while to get our membership close to what it used to be, but most of you found your way back. Including a few spammers.

Let us know, we want to keep you folks happy! Or at least not so pissed off. :cheers:
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: So now that things are fairly near back to normal...

Post by beagleboy »

Thanks for all the hard work.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Do you have access to the old sites data? Are you able to email the old members to let them know?

And the absence of the Gore forum isn't missed by me.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Antknot wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:12 pm Do you have access to the old sites data? Are you able to email the old members to let them know?

And the absence of the Gore forum isn't missed by me.
I second his feelings re the Gore forum.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

I never looked at the gore, therefore, it didn't bother me.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

On second thought, maybe we should put the Gore forum back. We can store all of WTC's and FSF's threads and comments there.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HighNDry wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:31 pm On second thought, maybe we should put the Gore forum back. We can store all of WTC's and FSF's threads and comments there.
That's fucking brilliant! We need a sub forum that's exclusively dedicated to trashing FSF. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 pm
HighNDry wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:31 pm On second thought, maybe we should put the Gore forum back. We can store all of WTC's and FSF's threads and comments there.
That's fucking brilliant! We need a sub forum that's exclusively dedicated to trashing FSF. :lol:
The thing is you get just as trashed in every attack thread you create on me, chump. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

I didn't think there were any Canadians on this site that suffered from the bully coward syndrome, but yet here you are RD. It really is sad. Go ahead, post another picture of yourself. I'm not a fruitcake that will spend all day photoshopping it. It's members like you that detract from this site and make others not want to post interesting things about themselves, for fear of being harassed by a fucktard like you. I'm telling you, it really is sad.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Gunzen used to post a lot of clever and interesting shit and since he disagreed with some of the pussies here y'all ganged up on him like a bunch of pussies. That's another thing here that I witnessed that was sad. Is it better now that he doesn't post here? I for one think he was very entertaining.

WTC is a good poster here as well. Unfortunately I think he may not realize that he needs to change is previously bookmarked URL to regain access to this site. I hope he figures it out soon.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:27 pm Gunzen used to post a lot of clever and interesting shit and since he disagreed with some of the pussies here y'all ganged up on him like a bunch of pussies. That's another thing here that I witnessed that was sad. Is it better now that he doesn't post here? I for one think he was very entertaining.

WTC is a good poster here as well. Unfortunately I think he may not realize that he needs to change is previously bookmarked URL to regain access to this site. I hope he figures it out soon.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:35 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:27 pm Gunzen used to post a lot of clever and interesting shit and since he disagreed with some of the pussies here y'all ganged up on him like a bunch of pussies. That's another thing here that I witnessed that was sad. Is it better now that he doesn't post here? I for one think he was very entertaining.

Not mad, just a little sad. Would it make you happy if I became mad? I guess so, since that's what you're trying to do in a childish manner. How old are you, 14?
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

You take this shit way too seriously. Take a deep breath.
-Mitch Hedberg
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:23 pm I didn't think there were any Canadians on this site that suffered from the bully coward syndrome, but yet here you are RD. It really is sad. Go ahead, post another picture of yourself. I'm not a fruitcake that will spend all day photoshopping it. It's members like you that detract from this site and make others not want to post interesting things about themselves, for fear of being harassed by a fucktard like you. I'm telling you, it really is sad.
Nice melt, doood. :rollingyellow:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Yep, looks like things are back to normal.
-Mitch Hedberg
praklatye
Forum Regular

Post by praklatye »

Tapatalk support would be nice
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

HighNDry wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:46 pm Yep, looks like things are back to normal.
The UJ trifecta has attracted over the years a group of posters who are obviously dealing with some rather serious mental issues. If you read a few articles on clinical depression and Narcissistic Personality Disorder, several posters will jump out at you immediately.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I found this place the day it started. Bookmarked URL's wasn't the problem. Back at the beginning of UJR (Nov 2017?), someone trolled all the spelling variations of WTC and when I tried to register, kept being told the account was already active/ improper password, etc. Thus this new spelling of WTC. I wish QD or some Admin would PM me, so I can clear the passwords of the proper spelled account. TIA
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:43 pm How does everyone feel about the new site? Is anything missing? Anything we admins and mods should work on?

It'll take a while to get our membership close to what it used to be, but most of you found your way back. Including a few spammers.

Let us know, we want to keep you folks happy! Or at least not so pissed off. :cheers:
The new site looks good, QD. My only complaint is the same when the original UJ went down. 13 years of threads (some lasting years) vanished forever. Now UJR, up for 14 months with some threads still being active since the beginning once again gone. The felling of having to start from scratch again is a little discouraging.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:00 pm
WTxCrude wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:57 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:43 pm How does everyone feel about the new site? Is anything missing? Anything we admins and mods should work on?

The new site looks good, QD. My only complaint is the same when the original UJ went down. 13 years of threads (some lasting years) vanished forever. Now UJR, up for 14 months with some threads still being active since the beginning once again gone. The felling of having to start from scratch again is a little discouraging.
Well, I for one hope you can find the strength and courage to overcome and climb back onboard as an active member.

You'll be in my prayers
I changed my Facebook profile pic to further support you in this time of need.
-Mitch Hedberg
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

HighNDry wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:24 pm
I changed my Facebook profile pic to further support you in this time of need.
:gayflag:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:00 pm
WTxCrude wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:57 pm

You'll be in my prayers
Why I doubt this I have no idea.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

OK, QD. One thing that first comes to be noticed. Each page of the threads is only 10 posts long. Needs to be 20 if not 30 minimum.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

WTxCrude wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:46 pm I found this place the day it started. Bookmarked URL's wasn't the problem. Back at the beginning of UJR (Nov 2017?), someone trolled all the spelling variations of WTC and when I tried to register, kept being told the account was already active/ improper password, etc. Thus this new spelling of WTC. I wish QD or some Admin would PM me, so I can clear the passwords of the proper spelled account. TIA
I'll PM you, maybe we can straighten this out.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:46 pm OK, QD. One thing that first comes to be noticed. Each page of the threads is only 10 posts long. Needs to be 20 if not 30 minimum.
Look, a WTC with a brain.
wut?