We've established something today, and that is Quint is a childish racist loser

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

We've established something today, and that is Quint is a childish racist loser

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Let me know what I can do to help you little buddy. The first thing you need to do is pay your taxes and get a job. You need a great deal of therapy but there are some good churches and establishments out there that are free. When you clean your act up you might even end up meeting a SO.

Remember, don't be the selfish mooch that you've always been. Try giving something for a change. What have you ever given anyone? Nobody gives a fuck about your truck or your camaro little boy.

Post something here to help about our little boy Quint, the lame ass fag that never managed to be a man. That's something he and AH have in common.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: We've established something today, and that is Quint is a childish racist loser

Post by HighNDry »

At this point Quint seems like the sane one in this battle.

#JustSayin
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: We've established something today, and that is Quint is a childish racist loser

HighNDry wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:27 pm At this point Quint seems like the sane one in this battle.

#JustSayin
But you didn't say why. Why he's not is because he continues to attack and stalk me when I post here. I proceed to ignore two or three of his nasty posts against me and then I finally say something. He's a stalker. He knows that I don't want to talk to him and I want nothing to do with him, so that's when he continues to bother me. He gets off on the fact that he's bothering me because I want nothing to do with him.

I'll place a bet here. Let Quint not say anything about me. I mean the fucking retard is stupid, who wants to deal with hihs negative energy? If he doesn't respond to me or post anything negative about me then I will never bring him up again or mention his name.

Will it happen? Fuck no, because Quint loves to be a sick racist fucking stalker. He likes the fact that I'm upset over him bothering me and looks forward to doing it again.

So you're just sayin but I'm #speakingtruth
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Because that ^^
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 pmBecause that ^^
What I'm telling you is that if you were a real man you would try to keep the peace instead of dragging out Quint's ignorant bullshit. It's not my fault he sucks, but I've tried to help in my own way. Back when I was in school I used to defend people unjustly getting picked on by a bully like that little fag Quint.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:38 pmWhat nasty posts?
The posts have been erased here Einstein. If you were doing your job here as a mod you would tell Quint to leave me alone. He's a stalker and he needs to stop bothering me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:42 pm Because he's not a constant whiner like you.
It's because he has nothing to whine about. My wife gets disrespected by him constantly & what am I supposed to do? What would you do? I'm constantly speaking truth but I see you're trying to bend the truth.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Fuck it man, USA is going in the right direction. I'm proud of the USA. Trump will be one term and racists like Quint will continue to die out. Fuck them.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:44 pm
ThirdRail wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:42 pm Because he's not a constant whiner like you.
It's because he has nothing to whine about. My wife gets disrespected by him constantly & what am I supposed to do? What would you do? I'm constantly speaking truth but I see you're trying to bend the truth.
Does he know your wife? Then why let it bother you? You know it's not the truth, and honestly none of us care. The ones who are responding do so to agitate you. They gives two less than a damns about your wife.
Last edited by necronomous on Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

At the very least take a deep breath. Why would you get so worked up over what’s written here? You’re going to give yourself a fucking heart attack.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:06 pm At the very least take a deep breath. Why would you get so worked up over what’s written here? You’re going to give yourself a fucking heart attack.
Dude, :lol: I'm laughing at the chump, the last thing I'll get is a heart attack over it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:39 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:37 pm
HighNDry wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:06 pm At the very least take a deep breath. Why would you get so worked up over what’s written here? You’re going to give yourself a fucking heart attack.
Dude, :lol: I'm laughing at the chump, the last thing I'll get is a heart attack over it.
No, youre bellyaching about his posts.
I'm hoping Brazil will do well under its new leadership.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Quint, stop being a meanie.

There, fixt.
wut?
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

FSF isn't even good at trolling..... Unlesss he's serious... Then he's just sad.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FSF has QDS: Quint Derangement Syndrome.
-Mitch Hedberg