Guess the Date

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

I predict that Biden will drop out in the following time frame

On or Before July 21, 2024
15%
Between July 22 and July 31, 2024
23%
Between Aug 1 and Aug 18, 20024
8%
During the Democratic Convention (Aug 19 - 22)
8%
Never, he will be the candidate on Nov 5th.
23%
Leftneck is a queer
23%

Total votes: 13

Animal
The Great Pretender

Guess the Date

Post by Animal »

I think its time to Guess the Date that Biden drops out of the race. We will make this a pole.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Guess the Date

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:27 am I think its time to Guess the Date that Biden drops out of the race. We will make this a pole.
You're always thinking about Biden's pole.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

This Saturday
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

*poll
"We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly" (Mel Brooks)
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I'm going with next week. He may or may not have COVID, like his "sickness" excuse at the debate. He's sick an awful lot for such an old man. I think this might be his cover to bow out.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Guess the running mate

Post by Who »

So it’s pretty obvious 46 will be stepping aside and guessing KamaSutra will be his choice whom will be her running mate?

Should this be a separate poll?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Geist wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:37 pm I'm going with next week. He may or may not have COVID, like his "sickness" excuse at the debate. He's sick an awful lot for such an old man. I think this might be his cover to bow out.
I can vouch for the old people get sick a lot.

And I don’t understand why, I’m 70 proof loaded with THC. One would think germs wouldn’t want to be within a mile of me.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Antknot wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:24 pm Image
Some folks are never happy.

Or Newt maybe this is the way a democracy works with difficult conversations taking place with what is best for the party, the people and the world.

Different perspectives
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:52 pm

Or Newt maybe this is the way a democracy works with difficult conversations taking place with what is best for the party, the people and the world.

Different perspectives
Biden has the delegates. He won the primary with millions of people voting for him. I mean, the Democrats are the party that REALLY CARES ABOUT DEMOCRACY!!!!!!1, right?
Weve been telling you for years that the guy has a mush brain but the Dims insisted on the cover up and denial approach. Now that secret is exposed, the world knows theyve been lied to and the Dims are trying to recover. Maybe the Democrats should have run an actual primary with real candidates instead and they wouldnt be in this mess entirely of their own making. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:40 pm

Different perspectives
Biden has the delegates. He won the primary with millions of people voting for him. I mean, the Democrats are the party that REALLY CARES ABOUT DEMOCRACY!!!!!!1, right?
Weve been telling you for years that the guy has a mush brain but the Dims insisted on the cover up and denial approach. Now that secret is exposed, the world knows theyve been lied to and the Dims are trying to recover. Maybe the Democrats should have run an actual primary with real candidates instead and they wouldnt be in this mess entirely of their own making. :lol:
What is a dim?

I’d still vote for Biden .

I also believe he has had one of the greatest 4 years of productivity considering he never had a super majority in Congress or the Senate.

You folks sure love conspiracy theories and cover ups.

Go outside and breathe
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:06 pm

Different perspectives
What is a dim?

I also believe he has had one of the greatest 4 years of productivity considering he never had a super majority in Congress or the Senate.

Go outside and breathe
Who wrote:What is a dim?
Well, on a micro, singular and individual level its this:
Who wrote:I’d still vote for Biden.
On a more macro or general level its the overall policies and direction of the Democrat party.

The Democrats trying to minimize and hide Bidens cognitive decline is not a conspiracy theory.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:48 pm

Different perspectives
What is a dim?

Go outside and breathe
On a more macro or general level its the overall policies and direction of the Democrat party.

The Democrats trying to minimize and hide Bidens cognitive decline is not a conspiracy theory.

He’s old and has a speech impediment.

Speaking of dim
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:57 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:48 pm

Different perspectives
What is a dim?

Go outside and breathe

He’s old and has a speech impediment.

Speaking of dim
Is that why all of those Democrats are calling for him to step aside? :scratchheadyellow:
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

If you think the race card has been overplayed, just wait until they install Kumala
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Biden Out
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Let's throw out 2016 when so many candidates wanted to run against Trump that they had to divide the debates into 2. They declared themselves "diverse" "Gender neutral" etc. And after watching all that from the insane- Warren, Commie- Sanders the Democratic voters chose the old senile white guy.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Now comes the Huge question. What Democrat would pledge his life serving this mess. Biden spent 60+ years serving his life for the Democratic cause. Even gave them the Presidency for 4 years.
Only to be dumped by friends in only 2+ weeks. No morals, no ethics, screw the Democratic voters.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:33 pm Now comes the Huge question. What Democrat would pledge his life serving this mess. Biden spent 60+ years serving his life for the Democratic cause. Even gave them the Presidency for 4 years.
Only to be dumped by friends in only 2+ weeks. No morals, no ethics, screw the Democratic voters.
Huh?
A Legend In His Own Mind

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Who wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:39 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:33 pm Now comes the Huge question. What Democrat would pledge his life serving this mess. Biden spent 60+ years serving his life for the Democratic cause. Even gave them the Presidency for 4 years.
Huh?
Oh sorry, I forgot with elderly, remind them to wait 1/2 hour after their afternoon nap before taking on lofty issues.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The question is: "What was the quid pro quo?"
What did the Democrats have to promise Shit Show (and Jill) for him to bow out?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

so much irony in all of this.
1. The democrats have spent 4 years throwing everything they had at Trump to keep him from running. Now their candidate is out.
2. The democrats have blamed Trump for 4 years for not accepting the results of an election, and just when Biden wins the Democratic nomination, they throw out all of the votes and force him out.
3. The democrats have claimed the republicans are the party of big business and big donors and the republicans are held victim to vote with their donors. And it was a few big donors holding back funds that pushed Biden into the final decision to quit.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:18 pm so much irony in all of this.
1. The democrats have spent 4 years throwing everything they had at Trump to keep him from running. Now their candidate is out.
2. The democrats have blamed Trump for 4 years for not accepting the results of an election, and just when Biden wins the Democratic nomination, they throw out all of the votes and force him out.
3. The democrats have claimed the republicans are the party of big business and big donors and the republicans are held victim to vote with their donors. And it was a few big donors holding back funds that pushed Biden into the final decision to quit.
And I'll throw this into the mix. If the democrats had just accepted that Trump was likely to win a 2nd term in 2020 (Just my opinion- and hadn't invented a deadly virus- shutting down the World economy), Trump would be out of office in 5 months forever. Now I believe he's eligible for 2 more terms.