believe it or not

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

believe it or not

Post by jsdspif »

and not getting political, but I was going to make another one of my predictions and it was first going to be Biden will drop out by Wednesday , but I then changed it to Friday, but he has already dropped out. Trump was near here yesterday , they estimated 35000 people showed up but the arena only holds 12000, and not one bad incident was reported. So, Kamala the head hunting Ugandan giant is now the nominee. This has been a public service announcement from the J-Bird, "over".
wood
Forum Newbie

Re: believe it or not

Post by wood »

Joe gave Kamala his endorsement. She's not the nominee. Yet anyway. They're gonna dust off Hillary for one more go, I think.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Dems are desperate.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
wood
Forum Newbie

Post by wood »

wood wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:10 pm Joe gave Kamala his endorsement. She's not the nominee. Yet anyway. They're gonna dust off Hillary for one more go, I think.
Well, never mind...the Clintons have now endorsed Harris. Fucking bizarre.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

wood wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:40 pm
wood wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:10 pm Joe gave Kamala his endorsement. She's not the nominee. Yet anyway. They're gonna dust off Hillary for one more go, I think.
Shes barely better than Biden so I'm ok with her being the nominee. She'll wither under the spotlight just like she did in the primary.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

wood wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:40 pm
this will be Obama's 4th term. But he hasn't endorsed Camilla. Take note of that.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

It’s interesting to hear your take on the current political scene. With Biden’s sudden exit and Trump’s massive turnout, it certainly adds a lot of unpredictability... Kamala now stepping into the spotlight definitely shifts the dynamics. Things are certainly heating up :)