The WTC Dump Thread from the Main Forum

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The Unofficial WTC Attack Thread.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:49 pm So I have my own "groupie's " devoted just to me. I'm honored. I would like to thank my deceased parents for giving me the direction in my life to succeed. My Brother and Sister for their inspiration. And above all else, the retards on this site who seems aimless in life's quest's . "Holds trophy high with thunderous applause".
As you sit in a cheap run down rat infested motel room while you scour the internet looking for welfare housing. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: The Unofficial WTC Attack Thread.

Post by CaptQuint »

Sitting in a Texas man-camp in a shit stained pair of tighty whities holding up his imaginary participation trophy. Pathetic.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

The WTC Dump Thread from the Main Forum

Post by Animal »

The WTC Dump Thread.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Re: First guarded good news in this whole 4 month clusterfuck BS

Post by DandyDon »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:38 pm
megman wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:02 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:00 pm
Blast wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:43 am We get it, WTC can be less than bright. Do we really need to beat him down all the fucking time? That and FSF kills the actual conversation.
Dude, I'm the most intelligent poster this site has ever seen. Most just tend to ignore. It's like Zeus vs Thor. Out with the old/ new whatever.
Seriously, just STFU. You are the stupidest person on here.
Good to see the "stupidity" experts chime in. You all seem good at your job.Carry on with your ignorance. :lol: :lol: . Holy shit, doesn't take much to rile the "herd" It's like my play thing/puppets pulling strings. I say again/maybe over confident, but I'm the most intelligent member of UJR. Prove me wrong without the propaganda. Fire away- I won't use Google- just what I know.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The WTC Dump Thread from the Main Forum

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Jeeeze, Flumper... get a grip, dude.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:41 pm Jeeeze, Flumper... get a grip, dude.
It has gotten ridiculous.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

When you make a troll account a moderator
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:41 pm Jeeeze, Flumper... get a grip, dude.
go fuck yourself. i have been out of town all week-end.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Holy shit, I just realized I have a whole index devoted just to me. I'm honored. Accepts award. "Thank you for this great personal tribute. It's taken years to cultivate these retards. Not an easy task, being retards and all." background music starts playing getting louder. "In conclusion- Go Fuck Yourselves". Smashes award. Get lives fucking idiots.