Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:21 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:19 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:16 am AH. Let me spell it out for you. When you have an election and your side loses, your claim of needing a second election since the other side was uninformed and WTH all these voters are old and dying has to be the most pathetic BS ever spewed. This is why your side is fixing to be buried worldwide. Enjoy.
No one here called for a new election. Did he lie?
Not here in this microcosm of the inter web, but certainly in mainstream media and Dim circles
Some Trump supporters call him God Emperor and post frog memes. That isn't relevant here
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:28 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:16 am AH. Let me spell it out for you. When you have an election and your side loses, your claim of needing a second election since the other side was uninformed and WTH all these voters are old and dying has to be the most pathetic BS ever spewed. This is why your side is fixing to be buried worldwide. Enjoy.
Not here in this microcosm of the inter web, but certainly in mainstream media and Dim circles
Some Trump supporters call him God Emperor and post frog memes. That isn't relevant here
Man, that AV freaks me out.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:39 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:28 am
Man, that AV freaks me out.
Thanks for dodging the question fruitcake
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You are referring to a referendum, not an election, you tedious cowardly moron. It is effectively an opinion poll with zero constitutional relevance, parliament is not bound by it in any way. Now years later when it emerges the leave side were in fact lying, provably and undeniably, in their claims, people like you are whining about how it would betray democracy to check if opinion has shifted, which it in fact has.

Still dodging:
How is it changing the rules to ask the same question again in the same way? Isn't that by definition following exactly the same rules? The only difference is now the voters would have a key new piece of information, for those too stupid to have figured it out originally - the deal they were promised is not possible.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:23 am
You are referring to a referendum, not an election, you tedious cowardly moron. It is effectively an opinion poll with zero constitutional relevance, parliament is not bound by it in any way. Now years later when it emerges the leave side were in fact lying, provably and undeniably, in their claims, people like you are whining about how it would betray democracy to check if opinion has shifted, which it in fact has.

Still dodging:
How is it changing the rules to ask the same question again in the same way? Isn't that by definition following exactly the same rules? The only difference is now the voters would have a key new piece of information, for those too stupid to have figured it out originally - the deal they were promised is not possible.
And now we see the British Wood Thrush in it's natural habitat. Skittish to the point of invisibility. Confronted with AH's continuing BS, just wants to go extinct. Knows you can't fix stupid.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:12 am
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:23 am

Still dodging:
And now we see the British Wood Thrush in it's natural habitat. Skittish to the point of invisibility. Confronted with AH's continuing BS, just wants to go extinct. Knows you can't fix stupid.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:12 am And now we see the British Wood Thrush in it's natural habitat. Skittish to the point of invisibility. Confronted with AH's continuing BS, just wants to go extinct. Knows you can't fix stupid.
You're pretending you can't see the question because you can't answer it. If you had half a brain that would make you question your position.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:45 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:12 am And now we see the British Wood Thrush in it's natural habitat. Skittish to the point of invisibility. Confronted with AH's continuing BS, just wants to go extinct. Knows you can't fix stupid.
You're pretending you can't see the question because you can't answer it. If you had half a brain that would make you question your position.
How dare you question the 27 year old superior intelligence.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

And there you have it for everybody to see. You you know you are flustering him with facts when the Anon pulls the old heavily used (with the frayed edges) "Liberal Handbook". First few pages are objectives. Next few pages are procedures. The procedures are always the same- like some Marxist code. "When confronted with relevant facts from the Bourgeois Class (Conservative)- first deflect (Last 7 pages). If not successful, start using personal insults in your responses. If in areas with heavy minorities or Westernized ideals, start including terms like "racists" or "Homophobic" in your comments". Yeah, I read that handbook, too. Never going to work. Facts matter in the modern age, not some BS propaganda over illiterate masses of population.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:07 pm Hey WTC is this a Trump lie or does Trump not know where his Father was born?

:roll:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Highlander wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:14 pm
Does your pea brain really believe I'm 27 years old? I heard it on the internet, Must be true. Jeez. Watch more, post less.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:08 pm
And there you have it for everybody to see. You you know you are flustering him with facts when the Anon pulls the old heavily used (with the frayed edges) "Liberal Handbook". First few pages are objectives. Next few pages are procedures. The procedures are always the same- like some Marxist code. "When confronted with relevant facts from the Bourgeois Class (Conservative)- first deflect (Last 7 pages). If not successful, start using personal insults in your responses. If in areas with heavy minorities or Westernized ideals, start including terms like "racists" or "Homophobic" in your comments". Yeah, I read that handbook, too. Never going to work. Facts matter in the modern age, not some BS propaganda over illiterate masses of population.
I'm repeatedly asking you a simple question you can't answer and refuse to acknowledge being able to see. You have lost the argument. However much you randomly derp about whatever, you expose yourself with every post as being unable to stick with the discussion.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Oh crap. almost forgot the most important procedure. "When confronted, respond immediately- no not dwell". I'm guessing AH has already responded. Haven't looked.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:18 pm
Does your pea brain really believe I'm 27 years old? I heard it on the internet, Must be true. Jeez. Watch more, post less.
You act like a punk. Must be true...
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:25 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:08 pm
I'm repeatedly asking you a simple question you can't answer and refuse to acknowledge being able to see. You have lost the argument. However much you randomly derp about whatever, you expose yourself with every post as being unable to stick with the discussion.
Your famed firm British upper lip seems to be sagging. May want to look into that.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Exactly WTC, and here's his next buzz word... "derp". That's so not impressive. Try again anal gland.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:41 pm
Sorry, don't don't the vernacular of this younger generation. By "punk" if you mean intelligently superior, then yes. Like me Newton over you Neanderthal.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:09 am
megman wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:41 pm
Sorry, don't don't the vernacular of this younger generation. By "punk" if you mean intelligently superior, then yes. Like me Newton over you Neanderthal.
English punk. Do you speak it?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Punk, a word from the late 1600's
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Take a break, WTC. You're embarrassing yourself.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:12 am Punk, a word from the late 1600's
Charles I got beheaded. RD should set an similar example for the good of the forum.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:52 am
Charles I got beheaded. RD should set an similar example for the good of the forum.
Don't quote me anymore
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:56 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:52 am
Don't quote me anymore
I'
l'll quote until your intelligence stops. OK, I'm done.
VisionaryEric
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by VisionaryEric »

VisionaryEric wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm Barr is going to cock up his report, regardless of the conclusion.
who would of thunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

VisionaryEric wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 pm
VisionaryEric wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm Barr is going to cock up his report, regardless of the conclusion.
who would of thunk
Sweet. So you're read it? Quit stalling and fill us in!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."