Deal With Mexico Reached

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Deal With Mexico Reached

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Wut wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:44 pm Trump waves a piece of paper he's pretending has the imaginary deal on it at the press, then refuses to show it to anyone :lol:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/11/us/p ... e=Homepage

Apparently he can't because 'mexico wants to handle that', while mexico is outright saying he's full of shit and the secret agreement doesn't exist :lol:
Winning?
Because... you know... every President walks around with the first page of an international trade agreement in his pocket. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:55 pm Image
Yep, everybody knows CA isn't know for it's natural beauty. Yosemite, what a shithole.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Really sucks to be a trump cuck doesn't it, there they are faithfully defending the talking point that the face saving tweaks are the bestest deal ever and along comes trump with this ludicrous pretense that there's actually a secret deal he won't tell anyone and that's what is the bestest deal ever.

What do you reckon there cheezy? Bestest secret deal ever, or what I said from the start? I reckon you'll ignore trump having an imaginary deal and stick with the line that the deal trump is too ashamed to acknowledge is all he actually got is really super awesome and the plan all along.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:06 pm Really sucks to be a trump cuck doesn't it, there they are faithfully defending the talking point that the face saving tweaks are the bestest deal ever and along comes trump with this ludicrous pretense that there's actually a secret deal he won't tell anyone and that's what is the bestest deal ever.

What do you reckon there cheezy? Bestest secret deal ever, or what I said from the start? I reckon you'll ignore trump having an imaginary deal and stick with the line that the deal trump is too ashamed to acknowledge is all he actually got is really super awesome and the plan all along.
Theres really nothing else to say until time proves it one way or another. What we do know is this:
Mexico had agreed to a deal to do more. That deal was then tweaked. If the numbers go down and Mexico does indeed ramp up their part will you finally admit the deal is a win?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Yeah, we get that but conservatives love to shit on California
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:24 pm
B-Tender wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:04 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:55 pm Image
Yep, everybody knows CA isn't know for it's natural beauty. Yosemite, what a shithole.
You know he really didnt say that, right? Its just a meme
I do. I was replying to you, not the meme.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:32 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:27 pm Yeah, we get that but conservatives love to shit on California
Fuck 'em, theyve earned it
California gives more money to the government than it receives, tell those Trumpers down in Mississippi that they are freeloaders and need to pull some bootstraps
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:27 pm Yeah, we get that but conservatives love to shit on California
Yeah, and fuck those 7 Republicans who won in California back in the mid-terms as well!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:35 pm
California gives more money to the government than it receives, tell those Trumpers down in Mississippi that they are freeloaders and need to pull some bootstraps
California is the largest economy in the United States and is the 5th largest economy in the world. But Biker would like to see it sink into the ocean.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:06 pm Really sucks to be a trump cuck doesn't it, there they are faithfully defending the talking point that the face saving tweaks are the bestest deal ever and along comes trump with this ludicrous pretense that there's actually a secret deal he won't tell anyone and that's what is the bestest deal ever.

Theres really nothing else to say until time proves it one way or another. What we do know is this:
Mexico had agreed to a deal to do more. That deal was then tweaked. If the numbers go down and Mexico does indeed ramp up their part will you finally admit the deal is a win?
Which deal? The imaginary one or the one where what they actually agreed to was to reevaluate in 45 days and 90 days then decide where to go from there?

Do you think that the piece of paper trump was waving around pretending to have a secret deal on it that he wouldn't show anyone actually did? Or do you think he was lying to you about that? Kinda limited to one or the other there no? I'm guessing you'll go with not answering.

If you can make some rational connection between a deal that actually exists and the numbers going down, then sure I would acknowledge the effectiveness of the deal. Pretty unlikely to happen with an imaginary deal though.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:41 pm
California is the largest economy in the United States and is the 5th largest economy in the world. But Biker would like to see it sink into the ocean.
There is lots of human feces on the street so it's for the best
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Literally the same as Lex Luthor in Superman 1. Just sayin'.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:42 pm
Nah, just the parts where the bums are shitting in the streets. A good cleansing is what it needs
Never think Biker won't reply with the standard boilerplate conservative response. He is after all a democrat
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:46 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:45 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:42 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:32 pm Fuck 'em, theyve earned it
Nah, just the parts where the bums are shitting in the streets. A good cleansing is what it needs
Never think Biker won't reply with the standard boilerplate conservative response. He is after all a democrat
Lulz, you posted the same damn sentiment
Yup, mocking the standard boilerplate conservative response, though we both left out the heroin needles
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:43 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 pm

Which deal? The imaginary one or the one where what they actually agreed to was to reevaluate in 45 days and 90 days then decide where to go from there?

Do you think that the piece of paper trump was waving around pretending to have a secret deal on it that he wouldn't show anyone actually did? Or do you think he was lying to you about that? Kinda limited to one or the other there no? I'm guessing you'll go with not answering.

If you can make some rational connection between a deal that actually exists and the numbers going down, then sure I would acknowledge the effectiveness of the deal. Pretty unlikely to happen with an imaginary deal though.
As I said, I guess we will find out as time goes on.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:10 am As I said, I guess we will find out as time goes on.
as I said wrote: I'm guessing you'll go with not answering.
No surprises there.

Call it 'schtick' all you want, trump waved his little bullshit piece of paper he refused to show solely to dupe the dupes, the imaginary deal is imaginary. You can answer the question and admit it, or ignore the question and ignore it. You've chosen ignoring it. Calling you on that leads you to your ad hominem defense of trying to pretend it's my insistence on facing you with the questions that destroy your position that is somehow at fault rather than your position of pretending you can't see the questions you can't answer.

Time will indeed tell, but you won't admit it when it does. If you were capable of that you'd be capable of admitting what you believe was in the imaginary deal the snowflake in chief pretended to have.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:18 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:10 am As I said, I guess we will find out as time goes on.
No surprises there.

Call it 'schtick' all you want, trump waved his little bullshit piece of paper he refused to show solely to dupe the dupes, the imaginary deal is imaginary. You can answer the question and admit it, or ignore the question and ignore it. You've chosen ignoring it. Calling you on that leads you to your ad hominem defense of trying to pretend it's my insistence on facing you with the questions that destroy your position that is somehow at fault rather than your position of pretending you can't see the questions you can't answer.

Time will indeed tell, but you won't admit it when it does. If you were capable of that you'd be capable of admitting what you believe was in the imaginary deal the snowflake in chief pretended to have.
Why is it you think I wouldnt admit if a deal with Mexico is actually working or not? It will be easy enough to verify. :lol:
As the agreed upon timelines approach do you think there wont be actual numbers to see if there has been progress?
You are a very strange fellow.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:30 am
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:18 am
No surprises there.

Why is it you think I wouldnt admit if a deal with Mexico is actually working or not? It will be easy enough to verify. :lol:
As the agreed upon timelines approach do you think there wont be actual numbers to see if there has been progress?
You are a very strange fellow.
Uh huh, not what I asked. I just asked if you believe trump was waving around a secret deal he claims to have, or lying about having one. Clearly you believe he was lying and did not achieve the deal he now claims, which does not exist. Trump as usual has made his defenders look pretty silly, here you are desperately clinging to the starting talking point where face saving tweaks were the goal all along, meanwhile chump himself has dropped that in favour of pretending to have a secret made up deal instead. It's even more awesome, you just aren't allowed to see it.