LOLZ (NSFW)

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

Post by Deathproof » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:16 pm

Burn1dwn wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 pm
Deathproof wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:01 pm
Stapes wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm
Deathproof babysitting services. "When you just need a little quiet."
A long time ago, I actually dated a girl who had a baby, which I will never do again. She had one of those baby walkie-talkie things by her bed, and the kid would wake up crying in the middle of the night. I don't know if you've ever heard a baby crying, but it is the absolute most offensive, obnoxious, rage-inducing sound on the face of the earth. And of course, she'd have to get up and go make it shut up, which would last an hour before it would start screaming it's stupid invalid head off again. I should mention that the sound of that fucking thing would wake me up as well, which for a person with chronic insomnia who is lucky to even be able to sleep, feels like grounds for pre-meditated infanticide.
I very quickly realized that we were looking at the situation incorrectly. What i mean is, the problem wasn't THAT the baby was crying; the problem was that we -- or I, which is really the important part here -- could HEAR it crying. So I started unplugging that fucking walkie talkie when we'd head to the bedroom each night. It was a win-win all around. She (the slut) got to sleep through the night, which put her in a better mood every day. That better mood meant less struggling on her part when I wanted to fuck. And if I managed to fall asleep, I got to stay asleep. Plus, she thought the fucking kid was sleeping through the night every night.

I remind people of this any time someone claims I'm anything but an absolute genius.
TL:DR

Deathproof got cucked by a sluts baby so he tried to kill it but failed. Now he hates all kids
Burn1Dwn has no reading comprehension skills.
I didn't get "cucked", moron. I was still getting laid, otherwise I wouldn't have even been there. You did see where I mentioned "less struggling on her part when I wanted to fuck", yes? And it's not like I wasn't putting it in other girls at the same time.
That screaming bag of shit didn't keep me from getting laid. It kept me from staying asleep, which is almost as bad.
I don't know that I'd say I tried to kill it. And I hated all kids WAY before that period of time. Read, and comprehend, before your pea brain tries to formulate a response.
Thai whores are much, much better than Vietnamese whores, wouldn't you agree?

Flumper
The Great Pretender

Post by Flumper » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:18 pm

Deathproof wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:16 pm
Read, and comprehend, before your pea brain tries to formulate a response.
i thought he did pretty well with a response to something he didn't read.

Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 pm

Burn1dwn wrote:
Deathproof wrote:
Stapes wrote:
A long time ago, I actually dated a girl who had a baby, which I will never do again. She had one of those baby walkie-talkie things by her bed, and the kid would wake up crying in the middle of the night. I don't know if you've ever heard a baby crying, but it is the absolute most offensive, obnoxious, rage-inducing sound on the face of the earth. And of course, she'd have to get up and go make it shut up, which would last an hour before it would start screaming it's stupid invalid head off again. I should mention that the sound of that fucking thing would wake me up as well, which for a person with chronic insomnia who is lucky to even be able to sleep, feels like grounds for pre-meditated infanticide.
I very quickly realized that we were looking at the situation incorrectly. What i mean is, the problem wasn't THAT the baby was crying; the problem was that we -- or I, which is really the important part here -- could HEAR it crying. So I started unplugging that fucking walkie talkie when we'd head to the bedroom each night. It was a win-win all around. She (the slut) got to sleep through the night, which put her in a better mood every day. That better mood meant less struggling on her part when I wanted to fuck. And if I managed to fall asleep, I got to stay asleep. Plus, she thought the fucking kid was sleeping through the night every night.

I remind people of this any time someone claims I'm anything but an absolute genius.

Deathproof got cucked by a sluts baby so he tried to kill it but failed. Now he hates all kids
Either that or he's horribly overcompensating for his latent feelings of pedophilia.

Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion

Post by Deathproof » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:22 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 pm
Burn1dwn wrote:
Deathproof wrote:
Stapes wrote:

Either that or he's horribly overcompensating for his latent feelings of pedophilia.
Not even remotely. Gross.

FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:26 pm

Deathproof is one of the biggest assholes on this board and he actually brags that he's selfish & abusive towards kids & fucks disgusting whores instead of being ashamed about it.

Oh gee, if only I could be like Deathproof... Something went wrong with your drug-ridden upbringing son because you are a minus on this planet. Did your parents abuse you when you were a kid?

Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion

Post by Deathproof » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:51 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:26 pm
Deathproof is one of the biggest assholes on this board and he actually brags that he's selfish & abusive towards kids & fucks disgusting whores instead of being ashamed about it.

Oh gee, if only I could be like Deathproof... Something went wrong with your drug-ridden upbringing son because you are a minus on this planet. Did your parents abuse you when you were a kid?
What is it with you and "plus" and "minus"? I am more and more convinced you're a fucking high school student by the day.
But since you brought it up: I don't only fuck disgusting whores. I fuck whatever woman is willing when I'm in the mood to fuck. Sometimes it's a disgusting whore, sometimes it's a hot, normal girl. Sometimes it's a soccer mom. Sometimes it's a military wife whose husband has been gone too long. Sometimes it's a barely-18-year-old with a backstage pass. But the great thing about it is this: I rarely fuck the same girl twice. Whereas you have to fuck the same shit-eating illegal immigrant all the time. You may begin the ass-kissing.... now.

FreakShowFanatic

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:58 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:

Meanwhile, he didn't respond to even one of my accusations which are true, BTW Deathproof, and went on and on bragging about how he fucks girls and disrespects me for having a wife and being racist, calling her illegal, making up stuff about her being "shit eating", on and on with this chumps retarded reply.

Get a life Moron Boy Deathproof. I'm reasonably sure the only thing your parents regret is that they didn't kill a waste of sperm like you when you were a baby. Call it sudden infant scumbag syndrome. :lol:

Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion

Post by Deathproof » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:06 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:58 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:

Meanwhile, he didn't respond to even one of my accusations which are true, BTW Deathproof, and went on and on bragging about how he fucks girls and disrespects me for having a wife and being racist, calling her illegal, making up stuff about her being "shit eating", on and on with this chumps retarded reply.

Get a life Moron Boy Deathproof. I'm reasonably sure the only thing your parents regret is that they didn't kill a waste of sperm like you when you were a baby. Call it sudden infant scumbag syndrome. :lol:
Except none of your accusations are true, kiddo. And I disrespect you for much more than just having a wife and being a racist. But please, moron, tell me how I'm "making up stuff" about her being a shit-eater. You're the one who told everyone!
Now, go sniff your wife's panties for the billionth time while I violate yet another random slut because I don't have to bang the same broad over and over again.

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:54 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:30 pm
I will say this'. There are way too many kids walking around feeling speshal. Their speciality is zero self-awareness, no manners, etc.
Charlie, are you saying you didn't have a chip on your shoulder at 21?
Not a chip. But yes, a flaming know-it-all. I was getting high 3 or 4 times a day, there's a real winning career path.

FreakShowFanatic

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:13 pm

Deathproof wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:06 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:

Except none of your accusations are true, kiddo. And I disrespect you for much more than just having a wife and being a racist. But please, moron, tell me how I'm "making up stuff" about her being a shit-eater. You're the one who told everyone!
Now, go sniff your wife's panties for the billionth time while I violate yet another random slut because I don't have to bang the same broad over and over again.
You are an ignorant scumbag that if anything prolly sux dick because you also seem to be a faggot with your love of the homo band cheap trick. You're not amounting to nothing, is you, you sad piece of shit. Your parents already knew that you were a whore fucking child hating ignorant piece of shit.

I already explained to you that at the age of 2 my wife was starving to death thanks to assholes like you really and the war they had in El Cucaracha. To survive she took a piece of corn out of her shit to actually eat something. You are so much of an ignorant fucking scumbag that a complete douchebag waste of life like you wants to bend this into a story like my wife always eats shit.

Fuck off asshole. You never fucked anything close to my hot wife. I'm happily married and obviously you are miserable and a complete waste of life.

Anybody that ever met you probably regrets it. I know I do. Think about it, chump boy. Who do you even make happy loser? :lol:

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:57 pm

Can the next 5 people who throw out a shit eating insult get banned for a month?
wut?

spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by spudoc » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:02 pm

Wut wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:57 pm
Can the next 5 people who throw out a shit eating insult get banned for a month?
Whatever, Poop breath.

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:18 pm

“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:11 am

spudoc wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:02 pm
Wut wrote:
Whatever, Poop breath.
Stuff it, turd taster.
wut?

Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion

Post by Deathproof » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:06 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:13 pm
Deathproof wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:06 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:

You are an ignorant scumbag that if anything prolly sux dick because you also seem to be a faggot with your love of the homo band cheap trick. You're not amounting to nothing, is you, you sad piece of shit. Your parents already knew that you were a whore fucking child hating ignorant piece of shit.

I already explained to you that at the age of 2 my wife was starving to death thanks to assholes like you really and the war they had in El Cucaracha. To survive she took a piece of corn out of her shit to actually eat something. You are so much of an ignorant fucking scumbag that a complete douchebag waste of life like you wants to bend this into a story like my wife always eats shit.

Fuck off asshole. You never fucked anything close to my hot wife. I'm happily married and obviously you are miserable and a complete waste of life.

Anybody that ever met you probably regrets it. I know I do. Think about it, chump boy. Who do you even make happy loser? :lol:
I make me happy. The only person who matters, little kid.

Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion

Post by Deathproof » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:10 am

Wut wrote:
No.

And it's not an insult if it's a true story.

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Antknot » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:08 pm

Blame Hollywood. That's what I do, and it's no less useful than blaming someone with an actual conscience.

Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC

Post by Smok44 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 am

Allen is a wrench

Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion

Post by Deathproof » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:41 pm

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:43 pm

Smok44 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 am
:lol:

WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:03 pm

Smok44 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 am
kek
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion

Post by Deathproof » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:17 am

Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion

Post by Deathproof » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:45 am

Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC

Post by Smok44 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:39 am

Allen is a wrench

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:10 pm