Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

VisionaryEric
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by VisionaryEric »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:04 pm
VisionaryEric wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 pm
VisionaryEric wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm Barr is going to cock up his report, regardless of the conclusion.
who would of thunk
Sweet. So you're read it? Quit stalling and fill us in!
Keep up.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

VisionaryEric wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:09 pm
VisionaryEric wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm Barr is going to cock up his report, regardless of the conclusion.
who would of thunk
Keep up.
With what? That the Dims are upset? Shocker!
That the New York Times and WaPo have "Anonymous Sources" that say the report is damaging? Shocker! Hopefully these sources are better than the sources that fed them a bunch of wrong info the past 2 years that they later had to grudgingly correct.
That the DOJ is working on it now to release in full what they legally can?
That you havent seen it?
What exactly am I not up to speed on?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VisionaryEric

Post by VisionaryEric »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:58 am
VisionaryEric wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:09 pm
who would of thunk
Keep up.
With what? That the Dims are upset? Shocker!
That the New York Times and WaPo have "Anonymous Sources" that say the report is damaging? Shocker! Hopefully these sources are better than the sources that fed them a bunch of wrong info the past 2 years that they later had to grudgingly correct.
That the DOJ is working on it now to release in full what they legally can?
That you havent seen it?
What exactly am I not up to speed on?
Is not a surprise to anyone that you don't have the mental capability do process news from other sources than Breitbart and Fox. The absolute worst of the sheeple fake news.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Except I don't watch or read those. I'll ask again: what exactly am I not up to speed on? Be specific since you have the details.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by Animal »

i heard on the radio this morning that Michael Cohen (sp?), the lawyer that pled guilty to tax evasion (etc...) wants to make a deal to provide "tons" of information on Trump that has never been released.
VisionaryEric

Post by VisionaryEric »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:52 pm Except I don't watch or read those. I'll ask again: what exactly am I not up to speed on? Be specific since you have the details.
That Barr fucked up his summary.
Do I need to close caption this for you?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

VisionaryEric wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:31 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:52 pm Except I don't watch or read those. I'll ask again: what exactly am I not up to speed on? Be specific since you have the details.
So you don't know shit. When pressed you provide nothing. No details; only what you've been told. It's clear you're simply full of bluster and shit. Ill ask for the 3rd time: What exact evidence do you have that he "fucked up the summary"? Be specific you pussy.
VisionaryEric

Post by VisionaryEric »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:38 pm
So you don't know shit. When pressed you provide nothing. No details; only what you've been told. It's clear you're simply full of bluster and shit. Ill ask for the 3rd time: What exact evidence do you have that he "fucked up the summary"? Be specific you pussy.
If you're not aware already, it doesn't help if I shove it down your throat either. You're always going to be a sheep.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

VisionaryEric wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:15 pm
If you're not aware already, it doesn't help if I shove it down your throat either. You're always going to be a sheep.
"Anonymous sources say" whatever they want to. The AG is now reviewing the doc page by page - with Mueller or some of his staff - to determine what can be released. This is what he said he was going to do in his so-called summary. So what everyone is worked up about, I have no idea?
VisionaryEric

Post by VisionaryEric »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:23 pm
"Anonymous sources say" whatever they want to. The AG is now reviewing the doc page by page - with Mueller or some of his staff - to determine what can be released. This is what he said he was going to do in his so-called summary. So what everyone is worked up about, I have no idea?
Of course you have no idea. That's the point.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:09 am
megman wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:41 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:18 pm
Highlander wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:14 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:45 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:12 am And now we see the British Wood Thrush in it's natural habitat. Skittish to the point of invisibility. Confronted with AH's continuing BS, just wants to go extinct. Knows you can't fix stupid.
You're pretending you can't see the question because you can't answer it. If you had half a brain that would make you question your position.
How dare you question the 27 year old superior intelligence.
Does your pea brain really believe I'm 27 years old? I heard it on the internet, Must be true. Jeez. Watch more, post less.
You act like a punk. Must be true...
Sorry, don't don't the vernacular of this younger generation. By "punk" if you mean intelligently superior, then yes. Like me Newton over you Neanderthal.
Hey oh great intelligently superior one... it's intellectually superior. :lol:
Last edited by DandyDon on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Thanks again for proving you're a pussy. I can keep asking and you can keep making yourself look foolish. I know you think you are looking big and bad but you are not fooling anyone. You are being exposed yet again (how many times now?) for what you truly are: A giant pussy. I'll ask again for the 4th time: what specific evidence do you have that he "fucked up the summary"? This should be pretty easy, right? Answer the question you giant fucking pussy. It should tell you something about your position that you can't defend it. Pussy.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:59 pm Thanks again for proving you're a pussy. I can keep asking and you can keep making yourself look foolish. I know you think you are looking big and bad but you are not fooling anyone. You are being exposed yet again (how many times now?) for what you truly are: A giant pussy. I'll ask again for the 4th time: what specific evidence do you have that he "fucked up the summary"? This should be pretty easy, right? Answer the question you giant fucking pussy. It should tell you something about your position that you can't defend it. Pussy.
if i could intervene here a second. it seems the two of you are getting upset with each other. so far, the only thing the AG has released is that there will be no further indictments and there was no collusion between trump and the russians during the election. anything else that he is going to put into the redacted version of the mueller report is unknown to anyone at this time. its only speculation that he will either (a) remove names that are unimportant to the reports findings, or (b) that he will cut and paste it into an edited version that hides activity by trump that yield bread crumbs to further investigations that might lead to impeachment. Thanks. I love yall.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:05 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:59 pm Thanks again for proving you're a pussy. I can keep asking and you can keep making yourself look foolish. I know you think you are looking big and bad but you are not fooling anyone. You are being exposed yet again (how many times now?) for what you truly are: A giant pussy. I'll ask again for the 4th time: what specific evidence do you have that he "fucked up the summary"? This should be pretty easy, right? Answer the question you giant fucking pussy. It should tell you something about your position that you can't defend it. Pussy.
if i could intervene here a second. it seems the two of you are getting upset with each other. so far, the only thing the AG has released is that there will be no further indictments and there was no collusion between trump and the russians during the election. anything else that he is going to put into the redacted version of the mueller report is unknown to anyone at this time. its only speculation that he will either (a) remove names that are unimportant to the reports findings, or (b) that he will cut and paste it into an edited version that hides activity by trump that yield bread crumbs to further investigations that might lead to impeachment. Thanks. I love yall.
Exactly, but hes too much of a pussy to admit that none of those = "fucked up the summary".
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Nope, it states that there was no collusion between trump and the Russian Government.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:10 pm
Nope, it states that there was no collusion between trump and the Russian Government.
Still no charges. So...
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:09 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:10 pm
Still no charges. So...
Nixon was never charged
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:13 pm Nixon was never charged
didn't Ford pardon Nixon of everything? otherwise there would have been.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:17 pm
Yup, and accepting the pardon was a admission of guilt.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:19 pm
yeah, well i think that was pretty much assumed by everyone at that point.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:22 pm
Now Trump really has to win reelection
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I sure wish we had somebody with secret knowledge who could tell what is REALLY in the report. You know, somebody with all the juicy details. C'mon Satyrday lets see some details!
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:24 pm
I promise you, when Trump is out of office, the Democrats will lose interest. Why? Because this is all politics. They know now - those who didn't already - that he never colluded with the Russians. But it serves their purpose to get the plebs worked up about it. However, they are having some debate as to whether this is a good strategy, or if it will backfire.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

It's a great strategy cause he is a piece of shit criminal. The worst thing the dem leadership could do is back off him. They need to keep hammering, investigating and indicting right up to election night.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:47 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:24 pm
I promise you, when Trump is out of office, the Democrats will lose interest. Why? Because this is all politics. They know now - those who didn't already - that he never colluded with the Russians. But it serves their purpose to get the plebs worked up about it. However, they are having some debate as to whether this is a good strategy, or if it will backfire.
Are you serious? Just finding a member of his campaign that wasn't meeting Russians is nearly impossible. Barr's summary said they did not establish that Trump's campaign conspired with The Russian Government.